This page produced by the Sputnik
Drug Information Zone. You can contact us at
- Companion Plants has plants
available for $3 (U.S.) and seed packets for $2.
- The Redwood City Seed Company has
seed packets available for $1 (U.S.), and seed packets of a "Bronze"
variety available for $2.50 (U.S.).
- Legendary Ethnobotanical Resources
has ground seed from India available at $8.15 (U.S.), $5.30, and $3.26
for differing amounts (unclear how much); and whole seed from Egypt
at $6.95 and $4.52 for differing amounts (ditto).
- The Nickle and Thyme Shoppe has
ground seed from India available at $5.70 (U.S.) per pound, or whole
seed from Egypt at $4.67 per pound.
- The Gourmet Gardener has seeds of F. vulgare dulce at $1.40 (U.S.) for 750 mg, and $1.75 for 3 grams; and seeds of F. vulgare azoricum at #1.45 for 750 mg, and $2.20 for 3 grams.
- Southern Perennials & Herbs has plants available at $2.50 - $2.75 (U.S.) each, in the standard (sweet), "Atropurpureum" (Redleaf or Bronze) or "azoricum" (Finocchio or Florence Fennel) varieties.
- Wise Woman Herbs has organic fennel seed for $1.15 (U.S.) per ounce, or $3.91 for four ounces. They also have powdered, organic fennel seed at the same prices.