THC Ingestion by Food & Drink
Among the pages you can choose from:
- A Cannabis food & drink FAQ prototype.
- The Anarchist Cookbook guide to marijuana
growing also has several interesting recipes.
- A discussion on marijuana edibles.
- How to make Cannabutter. And
- CANNABIS RECIPES:
- A recipe for Cannabis Stir-Fry.
- A recipe for Bhang, a cannabis drink.
- And Hot Buttered Bhang.
- Try Apple Pot.
- A recipe for cannabis brownies.
- Another brownie recipe.
- Or try Zauber Cuchlis (brownies).
- Or even Dr. Foo's Justly-Famous
- Then there's Chocolate Buds.
- And not just one,
but two recipes for Cannabis
Cookies, and another for Sesame Seed
- If your sweet-tooth still isn't satisfied, try
Banana Bread, or
- And Toasted Cheese with Pot.
- Then there's Pot with Chili Beans or
Pork & Beans & Pot.
- Next time you want a pot of soup, try Pot
- Try the Meat Ball, maybe with
- And for the main course, how about Pot
- And if you want to substitute weed for hops in your homebrew, here's
a guide to brewing cannabis beer.
- The exotic, mysterious and beautiful Green
- Don't miss the quick, microwave-simple Leary Biscuit courtesy of Tim Leary himself.
- The SDIZ THC page is a good source of
general information about THC and marijuana.
The Sputnik Drug Information Zone