- 125g butter or margarine
- 1/2 to an ounce of herbal leaf or tips, or a 1/8 to an 1/4 of herbal buds
You can now use this cannabutter in any recipe containing butter or oil.
Have fun with it! :}
- Put a large saucepan of water on the boil.
- Chop the herb and throw it into the saucepan with the butter.
- Slow boil for an hour, the longer you leave it, the more THC you'll get
in the butter. There is a limit to this, of course, but you could safely
boil it for hours.
- Leave saucepan to cool and settle, place in the fridge.
- Wait until the butter sets, and then take the layer of cannabutter off
the top of the stinking brew.
- Dispose of the stinking brew, and keep the lovely butter for later use!
The Sputnik Cannabis Chowdown Pages.
The Sputnik Drug Information Zone