- The DRCNet Library Cocaine section.
- Cocaine Synthesis from Recreational Drugs:
A Complete Guide to Manufacturing.
- A Recipe for Cocaine Pudding.
- Cocaine and Pregnancy: Hype or Science a Review of
- MAPS Forum: Healing Cocaine Addiction with MDMA.
- Loss of control over cocaine, rule or
exception?, presented at the American Society of Criminology.
- Abstinence from cocaine use: Are people who
start to use cocaine able to stop, or does one line inevitably lead
to another, in ever increasing doses and without pause?
- Cocaine Particle Sniffer a tool for the drug war, from
the Tactical Technology Office of ARPA.
- Cocaine Alters Brain Chemistry: Implications for
Complex Treatment by Susan Graysen, Ph.D.
- Cocaine: The First Decade from the RAND folks.
- Cocaine and exercise: temporal changes in
the plasma concentrations of catecholamines, lactate, glucose, and
cocaine -- an abstract.
- Some abstracts of research into the cause of cocaine
dependence, research into the treatment of
cocaine dependence, and research into the
diagnosis of cocaine dependence.
- Cocaine dependence, Treatment, and the
ICD-10 Description of Cocaine Dependence Syndrome.
- And, for good measure, the DSM-III-R Description of Cocaine
- Get the Facts: Cocaine/Crack, from the New York
State Office of Alcoholism & Substance Abuse Services.
- Cocaine and Methamphetamine
- Cocaine, from Cognito.
- The Cocaine Anonymous home page.
- Crackpot Ideas, a Mother Jones article
on the "crack baby" scare.
- Fact Sheet on Cocaine from the Missouri Dept. of Mental Health,
Division of Alcohol and Drug Abuse.
- Vaccine May Hold Cure for Cocaine Addicts and Doctors,
from Mental Health Net.
- Powder Play -- more information on the cocaine vaccine.
- Facts About... Cocaine from the Addiciton Research Foundation.
The Sputnik Drug Information Zone