Trip Stories -- Other Substances
- I always enjoy the first toot. After that,the only sensation I get is a craving for more.
- what i didn't do was the 3 lines of crystal-meth that my friend did.
- I now have a much better notion of what Buddha or Christ seemed to be preaching
- Confusion, increasing fear. It all happens very suddenly.
- suddenly I found myself feeling that tightness in the chest you get when you are in love. *LOVE*.
- MDMA seemed to powerfully reinforce the reality bending aspects of LSD, and LSD opened a new door on the emotional projections of MDMA.
- There is no way I can dance, and some times I have cried for quite some time.
- The movement of the leaves on the trees is like a dance. And the sounds make music.
- The next evening, we all started to have new physical and psychological effects.
- I wound up on a street trying to tear with my nails bleeding fish-shaped cuts of black sand paper
- I found myself in a city that i did not recognize.
- He went on his way, went to his house, got a suitcase full of drugs, walked to a strange neighborhood and into some old people's house.
- Doctors said he was very lucky.. maybe within an hour of death.
- I was inside my bathroom for more than half an hour talking to someone. I did not know who he was but I saw him every now and again.
- But there are no more pages, and I flip fresh air. In fact there is no book.
Back to Paranoia/Drugs |