Courtesy of your tax dollars...
- The joint ended up right on the floor
- I have opened up swedens first head shop
- i still wonder if he had the right to search me based only on the rumor that i was high
- as i knew i didn't have anything, i didn't really care, but i wasn't so sure about my boyfriend
- this radar gun was a piece of crap!
- A mob of 50 runnin' from the cops
- they'd seized a package from a private courier service addressed to me
- I stayed motionless on the ground, watching all my clothes drift across the highway as he threw them about
- Officer Patrick and the rest of them knew from the very beginning that I receive legal marijuana from the government
- when I was arrested and jailed along with my wife and the police officer refused to allow me to show him my perscription
- Eric didn't know that the Swedes are fanatical about drugs, did he?
- Not another life ruined by drugs, but rather by drug laws
- we hoped to watch the Senate in action while totally fucked up
- reuben freaked in his usual style, runnning around flapping and panicking
- Next to various words written in spray paint such as 'the groove mobile', 'peace', and 'Fukengruven' where the words DARE to keep kids of drugs
- the cop flew around and drove up onto the grass, jumped out of his car and started chasing us.
- The 'Peace Officer' took one look into my apartment, marginally explained why he was there and asked if he could use my phone to call his supervisor.
- Sure, lots of people get busted at Dead shows, and most of them deserve it. I deserved it too.
- the special forces stopped my car
- I have no driving tickets, but they said that it's easier to get insurance if you're a convicted drunk-driver than if you have a 'drug' conviction.
- Busted in Virginia (happy ending)
- At the parking lot there was a security guard who seemed to be watching our every move
- self induced paranoia and situations therein
- He opened the door only to find 2 local cops standing there
Had a run-in?
Back to Paranoia/Drugs