Books and Other Literature
- LSD, My Problem Child: Book by Albert Hoffman, discoverer of LSD, U.S. site.
- E for Ecstasy: by Nicholas Saunders, U.S. site.
- Marijuana Grower's Handbook: reproduces most of the book by Ed Rosenthal.
- Programming And Metaprogramming in the Human Biocomputer: Author's Note and Second Chapter from the book by John Lilly, M.D.
- The Psychedelic Experience: 'A manual based on the Tibetan Book of the Dead, By Timothy Leary, Ph.D., Ralph Metzner, Ph.D., and Richard Alpert, Ph.D.', U.S. site.
- Phenthylamines I have Known and Loved: Part 2: The Chemical Story, By Alexander Shulgin and Ann Shulgin, U.S. site.
- Proemium: by Jonathan Ott, from Pharmacotheon, 'a comprehensive and readable treatise on drug policy reform'.
- Millbrook: 'A Narrative of the Early Years of American Psychedelianism', by Art Kleps.
- The Fitz Hugh Ludlow Hypertext Library: Texts focusing on pre-prohibition cannabis use in the U.S.; The Hasheesh Eater, Confessions of an Opium-Eater, and stories from The Arabi
an Nights and by Aleister Crowley, Louisa May Alcott, and more.
- High Times: Neo-hippie drug culture magazine.
- Cannabis Canada: 'The Magazine of Canada's Cannabis Culture'; with several issues online.
- MAPS' Newsletter: good info from The Multidisciplinary Association For Psychedelic Studies.
- HempWorld Magazine: mostly an advertisement, with some articles.
- Far Gone: Web-Zine with Timothy Leary, Ken Kesey interviews.
Know of a site we missed? Contact Us!
Links Index |
Law Reform |
Paranoia Drug Page