A User's Guide to Paranoia/Drugs
- a collection of USENET posts, e-mail contributions, and private research about drugs and drug use.
- a place to find information about drugs that, because of political pressure or fear of prosecution, you often won't find elsewhere.
- run by volunteers.
- somewhere you can read true stories of drug use, positive and not, and add your own, anonymously if you choose.
- a place to begin further research, through our bibliographies or links.
- always open to suggestions, feedback, and contributions.
Paranoia/drugs is NOT:
- run by lawyers, doctors, or politicians. Don't ever substitute legal, medical, or political information you see here for the advice of a professional.
- responsible for how you use this information.
- guaranteeing the accuracy of any information here.
- objective. We realize that no-one is objective about drug-use, though we'll present the truth as best we can.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- 'Can you mail me some [XXX]?' / 'Know of anywhere to get some [XXX]?'
In the interest of keeping this server running as long as possible, these messages will be deleted without reply.
- 'I need some information on [XXX], can you help me?'
Briefly: if we know it, it's almost certainly on the server. If you can't find it there, your best bet is to ask on USENET, or to look through the other Web sites for it. If it's not there, you'll have to look through offline sources (i.e. books, magazines, journals) for it. Once you find the information you need, you may want to forward it to us, so we can put it on the server.
Back to Main Page