- 2C-B (4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine)
- Flunitrazepam (5-(o-fluorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-1-methyl-7-nitro-2H-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one)
Commonly called "Rohypnol"
- GBL (g-butyrolactone)
Chemical and metabolic precursor to GHB
- GHB (g-hydroxybutyrate)
Sedative closely related in structure to GABA. Now a schedule I substance in the USA.
- Ketamine (2-(2-chlorophenyl1)-(methylamino)-cyclohexanone hydrochloride)
Ketamine is used as a veterinary and medical anaesthetic, and has dissociative/psychedelic effects at lower doses.
- LSD (D-lysergic acid diethylamide)
One of the most potent psychoactive drugs known, LSD is the prototypical psychedelic. Tihkal #26
- MDMA (3,4-methylenedioxy-N-methylamphetamine)
- MTA (4-methylthioamphetamine)