This highly visible, coniferous-mychorhyzial mushroom is probably humanity's oldest entheogen. It has been identified as the "Soma" of the ancient Rig Veda.
Finnish Kärpässieni. This mushroom was once thought to contain tropanes and bufotenine, but this has since been proven inaccurate.
|Botanical Suffix||(L. ex Fr.) Persoon ex W. J. Hooker|
Sacred drug of the ancient hindus.
Contacts and URLs:
- Erowid (homepage, more info)
"Documenting the Complex Relationship between Humans and Psychoactives"
- Hedonistic Imperative (homepage, more info)
Entry point for an eclectic group of sites with information and opinions on many things, including drugs.
- Mushrooms and Mankind (homepage, more info)
A long, fairly esoteric collection of writings, mostly on Amanita muscaria.
- Tom Volk's Fungi (homepage, more info)
Mycology resources and images
- Xenopharmacophilia (homepage, more info)
|Created 3/14/2000 23:55:02|
Modified 11/30/2000 10:37:24
|Leda version 1.4.3|