"Laughing Gas", N2O (mol. wt. 44.01)
When inhaled, this gas acts as a dissociative anaesthetic. In addition to its ludible uses, it is a dental anaesthetic and is used industrially.
|Melting Point||-90.9 |
|Boiling Point||-88.6 |
|Solubility||Slightly water soluble|
Contacts and URLs:
- Erowid (homepage, more info)
"Documenting the Complex Relationship between Humans and Psychoactives"
- Miscellaneous URLs
- A Trip In Hungary: An interesting tale about a drug binge at the Solipse festival
Substances: Nitrous oxide, MDMA, Methamphetamine, LSD, Hashish, Marijuana
- "Well.. what did you expect?": LSD, Cannabis, Nitrous
Substances: Nitrous oxide, LSD, Marijuana
- Alien Landscapes: An intense, elegant description
Substances: Nitrous oxide, Ketamine, LSD, DMT
- First Time Candy-Flip
Substances: Nitrous oxide, MDMA, LSD
- An overdose of heavy psych: A little bit too much of the good stuff
Substances: 1,4-butanediol, Nitrous oxide, 2C-T-7, Marijuana
- "It tastes like clouds!": An encounter with the Buddha
Substances: Nitrous oxide, MDMA, 5-MeO-DMT
- Battling the Reflex: Balloon inhaling as science
Substances: Nitrous oxide, Marijuana
- Dream People: In mind's backstage..
Substances: Nitrous oxide
- An Orgy of Self Denial: Om namah Shivaya, to the big mainframe in the sky.
Substances: DOB, Nitrous oxide, LSD, Marijuana
- Trippin' at the dentist: Interesting choice of setting
Substances: Nitrous oxide, LSD
|Created 3/23/2000 1:45:46|
Modified 10/10/2000 13:00:52
|Leda version 1.4.3|