The most popular psychoactive drug in the world. Use of this stimulant is encouraged in most workplaces, although it can be physically addictive.Also known as 3,7-dihydro-1,3,7-trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione, methyltheobromine, guaranine
Taxa Containing Caffeine:
Beverage brewed from the roasted beans of Coffea arabica.
A beverage made from the dried and cured leaves of Camellia sinensis, containing caffeine and theophylline
Contacts and URLs:
- Erowid (homepage, more info)
"Documenting the Complex Relationship between Humans and Psychoactives"
- Hedonistic Imperative (homepage, more info)
Entry point for an eclectic group of sites with information and opinions on many things, including drugs.
- Hershey's (homepage, more info)
Maker of chocolate-containing products
- King's American Dispensatory (homepage, more info)
Excellent reference for plants and preparations
- RxMed (homepage, more info)
Website for Family Physicians
- The Molecular Expressions Photo Gallery (homepage, more info)
A collection of color photomicrographs
- Miscellaneous URLs
|Created 3/23/2000 1:38:19|
Modified 2/2/2001 12:44:26
|Leda version 1.4.3|