Drug testing info for a wide variety of substances
- 2C-B (4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine)
- 5-MeO-DMT (5-methoxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine)
- DMT (N,N-dimethyltryptamine)
- DXM (dextromethorphan)
Cough-suppressing agent found in many over-the-counter cough and cold remedies; Dissociative at higher doses
- GHB (g-hydroxybutyrate)
Sedative closely related in structure to GABA. Now a schedule I substance in the USA.
- Ibogaine (12-methoxyibogamine)
Tihkal #25. This indole alkaloid with a distinctive (and synthetically difficult) seven-membered ring is under investigation as a cure for addiction.
- Ketamine (2-(2-chlorophenyl1)-(methylamino)-cyclohexanone hydrochloride)
Ketamine is used as a veterinary and medical anaesthetic, and has dissociative/psychedelic effects at lower doses.
- LSA (D-lysergic acid amide)
- LSD (D-lysergic acid diethylamide)
One of the most potent psychoactive drugs known, LSD is the prototypical psychedelic. Tihkal #26
- MDMA (3,4-methylenedioxy-N-methylamphetamine)
Genus of three closely related species, often hybridized.
- Salvia divinorum (Diviner's sage)
This cultivated Mexican mint species has a long history of use by the Mazatecs.
|Created 7/14/2000 23:05:20|
Modified 9/7/2000 23:08:25
|Leda version 1.4.3|