Amphetamines, Analogs, and Precursors
Amphetamine and its stimulant analogs, as well as synthetic precursors.
Contacts and URLs:
- DanceSafe (homepage, more info)
"Promoting health and safety within the nightclub community." Offers harm-reduction information on MDMA and other drugs, Ecstasy testing kits, etc.
- Erowid (homepage, more info)
"Documenting the Complex Relationship between Humans and Psychoactives"
- Rhodium (homepage, more info)
Drug chemistry and pharmacology
- Spiritplants (homepage, more info)
- Miscellaneous URLs
- ALEPH-2 (4-ethylthio-2,5-dimethoxyamphetamine)
- Amphetamine (a-methylphenethylamine)
- Benzphetamine (Benzfetamine; N-Benzyl-N,a-dimethylbenzeneethanamine)
- b-Asarone (cis-1-propenyl-2,4,5-trimethoxybenzol)
- Cathinone ((-)-a-Aminopropiophenone)
- Elemicin (5-allyl-1,2,3-trimethoxybenzene)
Present in nutmeg
- MDP2P (3,4-methylenedioxy-phenyl-2-propanone)
Precursor to MDMA, MDA, and related chemicals.
- Methamphetamine (N-methylamphetamine)
- Methylamine (Monomethylamine)
Important reagent in the synthesis of MDMA and Methamphetamine.
alpha-Phenyl-2-piperidineacetic acid methyl ester; "Ritalin[tm]"
- Myristicin (3-methoxy,4,5-methylendioxy-allylbenzene)
Non-amine precursor of 3-methoxy-4,5-methylenedioxyamphetamine.
- P2P (phenyl-2-propanone)
Common amphetamine precursor.
Amino acid and biosynthetic precursor
- Phenylpropanolamine (2-amino-1-phenyl-1-propanol)
- PMA (Paramethoxyamphetamine, 4-MA, 4-methoxyamphetamine)
A strong stimulant, toxic, sometimes found in or represented as ecstasy
- Safrole (3,4-methylene-dioxyallylbenzene)
Non-amine precursor to 3,4-methylenedioxyamphetamine
|Created 4/30/2000 16:32:05|
Modified 11/12/2000 15:40:03
|Leda version 1.4.3|