An alcoholic beverage made with Artemisia absinthium
"Ayahuasca" refers to a diverse complex of South American entheogenic brews, but classically comprises a source of DMT made orally active by the addition of a plant containing harmala alkaloids for monoamine oxidase inhibition.
- 2C-B (4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine)
- 5-MeO-DIPT (5-methoxy-N,N-diisopropyltryptamine)
- 5-MeO-DMT (5-methoxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine)
- DMT (N,N-dimethyltryptamine)
- GHB (g-hydroxybutyrate)
Sedative closely related in structure to GABA. Now a schedule I substance in the USA.
- Ketamine (2-(2-chlorophenyl1)-(methylamino)-cyclohexanone hydrochloride)
Ketamine is used as a veterinary and medical anaesthetic, and has dissociative/psychedelic effects at lower doses.
- LSD (D-lysergic acid diethylamide)
One of the most potent psychoactive drugs known, LSD is the prototypical psychedelic. Tihkal #26
- Tryptamines (Prototypical indole family including serotonin and such psychedelic drugs as DMT and psilocybin.)
|Created 12/16/2000 13:25:07|
Modified 12/16/2000 13:25:07
|Leda version 1.4.3|