November 27, 2014, 03:56:57 pm

Author Topic: pill identification??  (Read 2198 times)

pill identification??
« on: November 01, 2005, 08:47:00 pm »
can anyone tell me what a small football shaped white pill that says 56 on one side and 93 on the other is? i am fairly sure it is some form of opiate but i fully intend to find out exactly what it is before even thinking of ingesting

i also have some small white round pills that say 60/250 on one side and nothing on the other, which i also believe to be opiates
any help would be hugely appreciated

Offline illuminati boy

• Data Whore In Residence
  • Forum Spammer
    • www.erowid.org
pill identification??
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2005, 11:27:00 pm »
quote:
Originally posted by FADED818:
can anyone tell me what a small football shaped white pill that says 56 on one side and 93 on the other is? i am fairly sure it is some form of opiate...

Please read the header people
All of the above was based on theoretical conjecture rather than empirical research. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or cause anything that might be misconstrued as a disease by Health Canada or the FDA.

Offline morethoth

• Even More Contributor
    • http://n/a
pill identification??
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2005, 02:50:00 am »
60/250 is 6omg dihydrcodeine 250mg paracetomol
And a thousand thousand slimy things lived on; and so did i.
-rime of the ancient mariner-

pharmanimal78

pill identification??
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2005, 03:03:00 pm »
Oh shit! How'd I miss this. Sorry Faded, I've been ridonkulously busy. I'll look up that other one when I get to work. Or did you already eat it?

pharmanimal78

pill identification??
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2005, 05:21:00 am »
quote:
Originally posted by FADED818:
can anyone tell me what a small football shaped white pill that says 56 on one side and 93 on the other is?

As of 2004 I see no 56 or 93 series white, oval tab with the complementing # on it. If it had 58 instead it could be Tramadol 50mg. The 93 series tabs is quite extensive while the 56 is not. Based on the 56 tabs of the same physical description one possible hit of interest is methylphenidate. The other hits are pretty much uninteresting. A couple benzos maybe. You want to recheck that #?

Offline biochemist

• Ubercontributor
pill identification??
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2005, 05:06:00 am »
There are lots of internet pill identification websites... you would probably be better off putting your info into one of those and seeing what you get.  Some of them are very extensive.

pharmanimal78

pill identification??
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2005, 06:45:00 am »
Or call a pharmacy. They generally have access to "Micromedex". I was using Ident-A-Drug's database thought. Micromedex may have something it doesn't.