Welcome to the Hyperreal Drugs Archive
The information in this archive is provided for informational purposes
only. The reader accepts all responsibility for any physical harm or
legal difficulties incurred through inappropriate use of this information.
The reader is further advised that these are largely a collection of posts
to Usenet or submissions from other computer users. The information
contained within does not necessarily reflect the opinions of anyone
directly associated with hyperreal.com, and is not guaranteed to be
checked for accuracy or legality of the actions described. You are expected
the full disclaimer,
and any further
access to the archives is under the condition that you agree to abide by
the conditions of the full disclaimer.
NOTICE: The DEA has made it's findings in the case against Alexander Shulgin
and has delicensed him and fined him and Ann $25,000 (plus $15,000 legal fees). A
trust fund has been setup to help pay these expenses.
If everyone gave $1 for each time they accessed just this web page the
Shulgin's bills would be payed in about a month. (Updated: 5/22/96)
Note: Files marked with a * are new/modified as of 1/15/96
- commercial: book sellers, OTJ, headshops, etc
- depressants: a few files on depressants, including McDermott's guide
- humor: pharmaceutical silliness...
- infoe: an interesting info-file on MDMA
- inhalants: mostly Nitrous Oxide (N2O) references
- marijuana: growing, smoking, medical, hemp issues, etc
- mdma: "Ecstasy", "X", "E"
- misc: chemistry, prozac, shulgin, water intoxication, absinthe, etc...
- natural: Legal/Natural highs.
- nootropics: "Smart Drugs"
- opiates: codeine, opium, heroin and mptp
- pictures: gif files
- politics: dare, dpf, forfeiture, netherlands, etc, etc...
- psychedelics: cactii and dissociatives (Ketamine) are covered under here in addition to the usual suspects.
- stimulants: cocaine, amphetamines, methcathinone (Cat), crack babies, etc...
Search Hyperreal (Performed by AltaVista)
Who maintains this archive
- Lamont Granquist (
firstname.lastname@example.org): Original alt.drugs archivist from
ftp.u.washinton.edu. You can still find files from ftp.u.wash.edu here.
Lamont has also HTML-ized many documents on this site, such as E for
Ecstasy by Nicholas Saunders and PiHKAL by Alexander and Ann
- Brian Behlendorf (email@example.com): Runs Hyperreal
and it is with his generous
donation of diskspace and other resources that makes this archive possible.
Brian also maintained an alt.drugs archive at techno.stanford.edu.
- Chris Poirot (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Send Feedback] -
[Hyperreal Main Page]